Our client based in Bournemouth is looking for a Flight Operations Technical Assistant to join them for a 12-month fixed term contract.
· To maintain and control soft and hard copy suite of Operations Manuals using specialist software.
· Manage the process for the update and distribution of the suite of Operations Manuals across the fleet of Company aircraft on the FR Aviation Ltd AOC.
· Distribution of notices for Aircrew Information System.
· System of control for distribution of Operations Manuals and DIAN system (audit trail for the regulator).
· Track and report appropriate updates to the suite of Operations Manuals from the distribution list.
· Maintain the Aircraft Flight Deck Check lists (Emergency and Abnormal Check List and Normal Check List).
· Maintain/update/control of all Standard Operating Procedures Manuals for FR Aviation Ltd.
· Maintain/update/control manuals on behalf of the Approved Training Organisation.
· Provide administrative assistance to members of the Flight Operations team (Senior Managers, Managers and Ground Ops personnel).
· Induction material and uniform for new aircrew.
· Manage the internal and external mail for Flight Operations, including distribution.
· Any other duties that are requested by management within the capability of the incumbent.
· High level of personal and professional integrity
· Customer focus
· Ability to work through multiple tasks concurrently, prioritising as required to achieve the task.
· Adaptable when faced with dynamic situations.
· Ability to communicate and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Ability to operate on own initiative without close supervision to achieve tasks.
· Attention to detail.
· Good typing speed and accuracy.
Essential: Good standard of written English with appropriate punctuation and accurate spelling
Desirable: Previous experience working with Electronic Flight Bags (EFBs)
Desirable: Professional administration qualification
Essential: PC/IT literate in at least Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel
Desirable: Knowledge of Aviation Industry
Desirable: Experience of Adobe InDesign
Fixed term contract
Duration: 12 months
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet these criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.