Job descriptionFunctional Improvement Manager for Supply Chain
A hugely exciting opportunity to lead the UK's Supply Chain Excellence, where you will identify, sponsor and own the development and delivery of strategy, reporting into the Group Head. Using your dynamism and proactivity, you will enable transformational improvements and effective implementation of best practice.
What we are looking for:
- Strong track record of developing a strategy and driving functional improvements for a Procurement and Supply chain function within a complex matrix organisation.
- Subject matter expert and coach with established continuous improvement and problem solving skills.
- Proven project sponsor and manager with history of delivering functional improvements, through effective internal partnerships.
- Passionate and committed change / improvement manager with understanding comprehensive methodologies.
- Strong aptitude towards cross-cultural understanding.
- Opportunity to gain professional/accredited qualification
- Work in an exciting, complex and changing environment, with opportunities to contribute and make a difference in supporting capability to our function and customers.
- Senior visibility throughout the function and contributing to development and performance at this level.
- Embed your leadership skills across a diverse multi-functional organisation.
- Enhance a high level of integration between functional between the business and customers within the UK.
- Undertake well-resourced training, mentoring and development programmes.
Position - Functional Improvement Manager for Supply Chain – Permanent
Location – Stevenage (hybrid working available)
Salary - £60k - £65k (with generous Bonus available L5)
Keywords: Developing a strategy and driving functional improvements for a Procurement and Supply chain function within a complex matrix organisation.
Only apply for this role if you currently hold the specific Government Security Clearance or are eligible for Government Security Clearance.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This is a Permanent Role