General Manager (UK Business Dev and Sales Operation)
|Job Title:||General Manager (UK Business Dev and Sales Operation)|
|Contact Name:||Dan Young|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2017 17:39|
Are you an experienced Sales/Business Development professional with a track record of success selling SaaS, Mobile or Digital Platforms? Want to join an established international brand looking to develop on their successful UK Market penetration? A chance to join a forward thinking and innovative tech solution in central London.
Our client is a successful international SaaS based solution that specialises in providing Mobile Loyalty and Customer engagement solutions into the electron Point of Sales (ePOS) Market. Their product offers their clients a complete set of customer management tools, including a bespoke mobile app and unique and far reaching loyalty programs coupled with state of the art POS integration it allows clients to create actionable business insights, automated actions, and multichannel communications.
They are scaling up their business in the UK and seeking for a locally based, brilliant and ambitious individual to lead the sales and business operations.
The General Manager will build a "go to market" plan to penetrate the market with cloud customers management solution, and will be responsible for the overall business performance and strategic direction for driving new business as well as overseeing the entire business process and UK team. The GM will establish partners' network by developing client relationships in the ePOS, restaurant and retail industries across the country.
In this position, your day-to-day work will include holding sales meetings with the executive managers of POS companies, businesses and chains with a focus on the retail industry.
The position is based in London and reports into the company's Chief Business Operations in Israel.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in business development, sales and/or account management.
- Excellent understanding of B2B retail/hospitality business marketing and customer engagement.
- Knowledge and Experience selling digital platforms, such as mobile apps, online ads, CRM systems, ePOS solutions, websites, etc.
- Experience of Sales Management, Sales Operations and Team Leadership credentials essential
- Knowledge of SaaS Solutions
- Business savvy, with a passion for sales outreach and conversion
- Tech oriented
- Ability to understand and implement complex systems
- Strong communication, Leadership and negotiating skills
- BA in a relevant field
- Excellent English- verbal and writing
- Excellent team player and fun to work with
- "Everything is possible" and "Can do" mentality
- Experience with working remote- advantage
This is a great opportunity to join an established business with a start-up feel and to get into a company with big forecasted growth and large market penetration available.
How to Apply
Please contact Daniel Young or apply here. Daniel will then be in touch to discuss this role in more detail with you.
Electus Technology and Digital Solutions provides specialist recruitment solutions to the tech and digital industries. So you can also find me on LinkedIn just search Daniel Young to discuss other potential opportunities.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Development Manager - Digital
£55000 - £75000 per annum
Business Development Manager - Defence
£60000 - £85000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonuses
Defence Enterprise Solutions Architect
£40000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Software Technical Architect
DV Cleared Cyber Engineers
£30000 - £70000 per annum + bonus