|Job Title:||Graduate Engineer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bens|
|Contact Name:||James Beswarick|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2021 10:20|
They are looking for enthusiastic people with a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering Mathematics related degree/background to join them.
They have experienced vast growth over the past few years and they can offer you work variety and the opportunity to work on interesting and dynamic projects
Responsibilities will include:
* Undertaking data analysis utilising Excel, SQL and other identified tools
* Undertaking data capture from numerous systems
* Undertaking Data Mapping
* Data entry, data auditing, creating data reports & monitoring all data for accuracy
* Translating Requirements into Model Architectures
* Develop data models and dashboards making use of multiple disparate data sources
* Produce data driven analysis to support customer decision making processes
To be suitable for this role you will:
* Have a degree or a HND in a technical subject such as Engineering, Mathematics etc
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Location: Bath, South West
Salary: Up to £25 - 30K including Bens
This role is a permanent position
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's