Graduate Safety Engineer
|Job Title:||Graduate Safety Engineer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £45000 per annum + + bens|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Little|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2021 06:06|
Would you like to use your skills and knowledge to make engineered systems and designs more reliable and safe?
Our client is seeking a Graduate Engineer that would be interested in a a career in Safety Engineering, where you will be working with a range of clients to deliver safety management projects in Aerospace, Defence and Rail and Nuclear markets.
They are seeking individuals who have a willingness to learn and develop new skills to join their growing team. You will be supported and trained to become a Safety Engineer. This is a interesting and varied career option with excellent progression opportunities.
· Generating safety management information in support of organisational or product systems or as an input to bid proposals/tender responses.
· Develop and maintain safety management plans and safety management reports.
· Undertaking safety assessments of design and influencing design through safety considerations.
Developing and maintaining Hazard Logs.
· Developing Safety Arguments, including Claims, Argument Evidence (CAE) and/or Goal Structuring Notation (GSN).
· Safety Case preparation.
· Supporting Safety Committees, and Project panels.
· Ideally you will have some understanding of Safety Management principles and processes such as Safety Management Systems and Plans.
· Ideally you will have some relevant work experience in defence or other high hazard industries, including an understanding of the application of applicable standards and regulation.
· Aspiration or working towards Chartered Engineer or equivalent.
Junior Safety Consultant
Competitive Salary + Benefits including Flexible Working, Bonus, Pension & Career Development Opportunities
Safety Engineering, Safety Management, Physics, Engineering, ALARP, HAZOPS, Safety Cases
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criterion will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days, please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This role is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's