Head of PMO
|Job Title:||Head of PMO|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2018 14:33|
You will be engaging with customers and suppliers as well as leading improvements to the PMO function. This is a key position for this the business, working with all internal functions and resolving potential conflict.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Head of PMO. This role includes:-
- Providing support and leadership to project teams
- Driving development and continuous improvement in PPM processes
- Maintaining up-to-date financial and resource forecasts
- Monitoring programme performance and advising key stakeholders
- Developing and delivering solutions to customers' problems
- Negotiating and managing conflict
- Leading process improvement and cost reduction exercises
- Strong knowledge of PPM processes, tools and performance metrics
- Experience leading a function within a wider business
- Ability to lead change initiatives and business improvements
- Conflict management and resolution
- Project / programme management qualification (APMP, MSP etc.)
- Experienced in delivery of complex programmes
Keywords: programme, project, apmp, engineering, technical, defence, aerospace, quality, portfolio, PPM, metrics, KPI, PMP, leadership, leader, change, improvement, transformation, Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset, Hampshire, Southampton, Bournemouth, Wimborne, Winchester, Salisbury
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's