Head of Programmes
|Job Title:||Head of Programmes|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2017 10:44|
In addition to salary, you will be given an executive benefits including a 20% performance-related bonus.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Head of Programmes. This role includes:-
- Direct motivate and provide leadership for the project teams
- Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities and work streams
- Manage risks and issues proactively
- Lead the project teams' planning efforts
- Identify resource requirements based on agreed scope
- Manage relationships with key customers
- Manage the changes and contract variations
- Cooperate with management to ensure legal duties are met
- Leader of complex, high value programmes in Aerospace
- Strong leadership and people management experience
- Worked on a variety of project lifecycle phases
- Executive level gravitas with ability to influence change and action
Apply through the link ASAP! These roles will not be available long.
Head of Programmes
Keywords: project, programme, aerospace, defence, engineering, manufacturing, manager, management, lead, leader, director, head of, executive
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Product Assurance Engineering Manager - Software
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Resource Coordinator - Recruitment
£30000 - £40000 per annum
£30000 - £60000 per annum + Bonuses
£30000 - £50000 per annum
Principal Mechanical Engineer