Head of Project Delivery
|Job Title:||Head of Project Delivery|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2017 16:25|
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Head of Project Delivery. This role includes:-
- Deliver projects to agreed time, cost and quality parameters
- Direct motivate and provide leadership for the project team
- Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities and work streams
- Manage risks and issues proactively
- Lead the project teams' planning efforts
- Identify resource requirements based on agreed scope
- Manage relationships with key customers
- Manage the changes and contract variations
- Cooperate with management to ensure legal duties are met
- Worked on complex projects / programmes in Aerospace
- Strong leadership experience
- Worked on a variety of project lifecycle phases
- Ability to influence change and action
Apply through the link ASAP! These roles will not be available long.
Head of Project Devliery
Keywords: project, programme, aerospace, defence, engineering, manufacturing, manager, management, lead, leader, director
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of New Product Development
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Project Manager- Defence
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Structures Project Manager
South East England, England