Our client based in Cheltenham is looking for a HR Administrator to join their team for a 4 month fixed term contract. You will need to have strong background in administration and be eligible for SC clearance to be considered for this role.
The HR Support Administrator will work alongside two administrators and will assist with wider team deliverables including changes to the service, processes, systems and organisational structure.
- Provide effective and dedicated HR support to employees and line managers across all HR disciplines, escalating to the HR Service Delivery Lead where required.
- Administer onboarding, off boarding and end-to-end HR Life Cycle processes including:
- Maintaining and updating employee data in all HR Systems and ensuring all payroll changes are captured in a timely and accurate manner for payroll for process.
- Creating, dispatching and filing references, merit/bonus awards and contracts of employment and other associated HR correspondence.
- Taking calls and administering the HR inbox (askHR), responding to queries in an accurate, professional and timely manner.
- Maintaining meaningful contact with all stakeholders to ensure that their experience exceeds expectations.
- Organising appropriate induction and training programmes.
- Distributing candidate and hiring manager feedback forms, and collating for review by the HR Service Delivery Lead.
- Undertaking analytic activities and producing precisely all required HR reports.
- Strong functional understanding of core HR and demonstrable experience supporting the full HR lifecycle.
- Detailed understanding of HR Systems (Workday) and report generation.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent command of written English.
- Excellent customer/stakeholder engagement skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information professionally.
4 month FTC
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.