Job descriptionYour experience within Integrated Logistic Support will prove a vital asset to my client.
In addition you will have the opportunity to join a world-leading, multi-national organisation that will challenge and develop your technical capabilities, and offer you the chance to work in a developing, cutting-edge environment in some of most advanced facilities in their areas of expertise.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of an Integrated Logistic Support Manager. This role includes:-
- Define and manage the ILS work packages for a specified product to be delivered across a range of customers around the world
- Provide domain expertise to the projects on all ILS / Customer Support related matters
- Act as the primary interface to the Customer on all support related matters during the concept, assessment, development and initial delivery project phases, and be the customer voice to the project.
- Leading a team of specialists, ensure a supportable product, and develop & deliver effective and sustainable Support Solutions
- Identifying and Implementing improvements to position the support solution so as to enhance the customers experience in their ability to access and receive support
- A broad based engineering background, a degree level qualification in a numerate / technical subject would be beneficial, with knowledge and experience of Weapon Systems support models
- You will have Well-developed strategic planning and organisational skills
- You will have significant recent experience in ILS / engineering leadership
- Ideally you will have experience in the use of techniques such as level of repair analysis,
Integrated Logistic Support Manager
Stevenage, Hertfordshire or Bristol, South West
Salary £40-£55K Benefits including Bonus, Flexible Working & More
Keywords: ILS, Integrated Logistic Support, Supportability, Defence, MOD,
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position