Infrastructure Engineer Server and Storage
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Engineer Server and Storage|
|Contact Name:||Kevin Raymond|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2018 09:04|
Our client is a global design and engineering Consultancy, they are looking for a hands on Senior Infrastructure Engineer on a permanent basis to manage, monitor and support the storage related infrastructure, you will provide support with resolving incidents, implementing customer requests, delivering on projects.
This a chance to work for a leading organisation with an excellent variety of projects.
Read on for the job details. To apply click the button at the bottom of the page.
* Design, build, and deploy server solutions
* Delivery of projects and new services.
* Resolving 2nd/3rd line incident support calls
* Evaluating server and storage performance issues and requests
* Improving and/or automating and scripting administrative procedures
* Transitioning incidents to operational support teams
* Continual service improvement through best practise and new and innovative technologies
* Assist with managing the technology life cycle
* Knowledge and experience in managing HP server hardware.
* Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
* Server and storage hardware
* Backup and recovery management in a virtualised environment
* Working within a helpdesk / support environment, dealing with customer issues through to resolution
* Active Directory management
* Knowledge of monitoring & reporting based systems
* Demonstrable experience in a UK enterprise environment
* Experience within ITIL
Key Skills: Infrastructure, HP, Server, Storage, Windows, Active Directory, Virtualisation, ITIL, Hardware
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Infrastructure Engineer
Principal Engineer - Ports and Maritime
Application Support and Development Analyst
SOC Manager (UK) and Group Co-ordinator
£55000 - £65000 per annum + up to 20% bonus
South Wales, Wales