Our client is looking for an Invoicing and Debt Recovery Officer to join their team for a 12 month fixed term contract. This role will initially be remote but will move to their office in Buxton post covid.
· To work within the Finance/Accounts Team engaged in customer invoicing and debt recovery activities.
· To ensure that customer invoices are accurate and timely.
· Overdue debts are managed effectively.
· Processing sales invoices, includes creation of new customers records, invoices & credit memos.
· Communicating with customers by email and phone to encourage timely payment of outstanding debts. Dealing with older and more problematic debts.
· Communicating with colleagues in Science Division and the wider areas to establish customer invoicing requirements and also providing details of customer non-payment.
· Weekly update and maintenance of Credit Control Database, allocation of debts to team members.
· Processing card payments from customers using the Worldpay virtual terminal facility, issuing VAT receipts to customers.
· Processing refunds for cash receipts and invoices.
· Acting as single point of contact for SSCL queries, re coding allocation (inc VAT split) for cash receipts.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong communicator
- Experience of customer invoicing and debt recovery.
- Competent in the use of MS Office products, particularly Excel.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Keywords: invoicing administration, debt recovery administration, administration, credit control, public sector Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.