Job descriptionOur client is a corporate workplace solution specialist based in Shropshire. They provide physical resource and expertise to major corporations who require total management and control of FF&E assets across multiple sites, offering complete control, enabling the seamless management of the full lifecycle of furniture assets in one system, making it possible to unlock value and pinpoint opportunities for smart reuse, whilst achieving sustainability goals.
iOS Developer (Home-based)
They are looking for an enthusiastic iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of mobile applications. The initial task will be the conversion of an existing app that has been developed using the Ionic Framework. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with existing back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers on different aspects of the infrastructure and therefore a commitment to collaborative problem solving and sophisticated design is essential.
Duties will include:
- Design and build of applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensuring the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaboration with a team to define, design and develop new features.
- Bug fixing as well as identifying and resolving bottlenecks.
- Helping maintain code quality, organisation and automatization.
To be considered for this role, applicants will need to have the following experience:
- Proficiency with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to existing back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with source control such as Git.
Key Skills: Web Development, Application Development, App Development, iOS, Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Animation, RESTful, API, UI, UX.
Circa £35-45k DOE plus benefits
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants for this role must be eligible to work for employers in the UK without the need for employer work permit or visa sponsorship.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days, please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This is a Permanent Position