IT Project Manager
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager|
|Salary:||£450 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2021 17:16|
This role can operate fully remotely, although some travelling to the office and client sites in Bristol and the surrounding areas will be expected on occasion.
You will have a background managing IT projects in the maritime defence industry and have current, valid SC clearance.
This is a contract role.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a IT Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading projects through their full life cycle
- Developing strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Leading and coordinating support staff
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- IT project management
- Maritime projects (surface ships or submarines) Defence
- Current, valid SC clearance
Keywords: programme, project, defence, maritime, naval, military, armed forces, Royal Navy, consultant, consulting, consultancy, mod, ministry of defence, abbey wood, Bristol
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria also need to already hold current SC security clearance.
This is a contract position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £50 per hour
£40000 - £55000 per annum
Project Manager - Defence
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Project Manager - DV Cleared
£40000 - £75000 per annum
Technical IT Lead