Java Software Engineers DV Cleared (UKIC)
|Job Title:||Java Software Engineers DV Cleared (UKIC)|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Little|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2020 06:53|
Java Software Engineers - Senior/Principal/Lead - DV Cleared (UKIC)
Our Client is a Global leader in the development of solutions, systems and applications for the defence and commercial markets. Due to the success of a number of programmes they are growing their software team and have an immediate opportunity for experienced Java Software Engineers of all levels to work within Cyber Security.
You will be helping to solve our customer's problems within an agile team. You will have opportunities throughout the Software Life cycle from requirements capture through to R&D (Research & Development), implementation, automation and test in a wide range of technologies.
Excellent Career progression and training opportunities.
* Experience in design, development, test and integration of quality software
* Experience in Java and the use of object oriented design
* Keen to learn a broad range of technologies on the Java stack
* Experience of technical leadership
* Agile/Scrum methodologies using tools such as Confluence and Jira
* DevOps approaches and associated tools such as Ansible, Docker and Jenkins
* Messaging and Routing Technologies such as NiFi and Kafka
* Cloud-based architectures
* Linux operating systems (Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server/CentOS)
* Different programming languages, such as: Java, C, C++ and Python
* Working with open source products
* Supporting business development through contributions to customer proposals and R&D projects
Key Skills: Software, Java, Graduate, Jira, DevOps, Docker, Jenkins, Linux, UX Development, Jira
Location: London, Central London
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum DV UKIC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
C#/C++ Software Developer
Bonus + pension
Embedded Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
C++/Java Senior Software Engineer - Linux Developer
Electronic Systems/Hardware Consultant