|Job Title:||Junior Planner|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2021 18:00|
Due to the nature of the projects, this role is only open sole British nationals.
You will be offered a varied role and an excellent benefits package, as well as training and several career development options.
This role offers flexible working with a mix of home and office.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Planner. This role includes:-
- Providing support to Senior Planners and Project Managers
- Managing project baselines and mitigation of potential risks
- Planning, scheduling the projects including budgets
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Project planning experience
- Preference for experience in Defence, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Rail or Construction
- Ability to obtain SC security clearance, if not already in place
- Sole British citizen, born in the UK
Keywords: programme, project, scheduling, controller, scheduler, planner, engineering, defence, military
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's