Junior Project Management Consultant - Defence
|Job Title:||Junior Project Management Consultant - Defence|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2019 08:27|
You will either be:
- Graduate with 1-2 years experience in planning, controls or delivery within Defence
- Graduate with some project management experience at the MOD (placement or post-grad)
- None-graduate with some Primavera P6 experience in Defence
- None-graduate with 2+ years experience in project environment at the MOD
PLEASE NOTE: Some Defence experience is required for this role.
You will be given excellent career development opportunities as well as any desired training and qualifications.
This is a permanent position with a management consultancy but will be largely based onsite at the Ministry of Defence, Bristol.
This role requires current or previous SC security clearance as well as a British passport.
Below is more information on the role or you can simply apply now.
About the Jobs (roles are varied depending on individuals):
- Project controls, planning, scheduling and/or delivery
- Managing stakeholders onsite at the Ministry of Defence
- Reporting to onsite and offsite managers
- Helping ensure projects are delivered to specifications
- Supporting any necessary changes to projects
- Developing and updating risk registers
- Experience in a project environment (controls, planning or delivery)
- Defence industry experience, preferably in or with Ministry of Defence
- Project management qualification (APM, Prince 2 etc.)
- Some experience of Primavera P6 would be advantageous
£30-40K depending on experience
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apmp, scheduling, controller, project controls, scheduler, planner, defence, military, mod, ministry of defence primavera, P6, Bristol
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Controller - Defence
£30000 - £50000 per annum
Defence and Security Consultant
£30000 - £60000 per annum
Project Manager - Defence Systems
West London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum
Project Management Consultant - Mechanical Engineering
£40000 - £65000 per annum