Lead Cloud Solutions Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Cloud Solutions Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Kathrine Gorman|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2021 16:35|
Are you an experienced Cloud Engineer who wants to join a leading cyber team within an evolving and dynamic organisation? With a primary focus on designing and building cloud based solutions across public, private and hybrid cloud architectures, your experience will cover a variety of technologies, working closely with development teams to understand complex multi-domain problem sets and apply your skills to solve them.
- Extensive experience working within IT Systems Design, Deployment and Administration, with recent roles in Technical or Team Leadership positions.
- Certified to Associate level in either Amazon Web Service, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience of designing, deploying and administering cloud based solutions across either Amazon Web Service or Microsoft Azure.
- Extensive experience of administration of Linux Operating Systems within large corporate environments, including CentOS 7 and Ubuntu 18.04 onwards.
- Extensive experience of administration of Windows Server Operating Systems within large corporate environments, from Windows Server 2016 onwards.
- Extensive experience of designing, deploying and troubleshooting IPv4 Networking, including Subnetting, OSPF Routing, VLANs and VPNs.
- Experience of automating tasks using Ansible, Bash, PowerShell, Puppet or Python.
- Experience of administering Virtualised or Containerised systems in VMWare or Docker.
- Experience of working within complex or high security environments.
Desirable Technical Skills
- Experience of configuring IPv4 routers and firewalls.
- Experience of designing, building & maintaining VMWare ESXi clusters.
- Experience of using Git or Subversion for configuration control.
- Experience of using centralised configuration management services such as Ansible or Puppet.
- Experience of using agile collaboration tooling, such as Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge of Scrum or SAFE based Agile Delivery.
- Knowledge of ITIL based Service Management delivery.
Position - Lead Cloud Solutions Engineer - Permanent
Location - Multiple Locations
Salary - Competitive
Keywords - Cloud Engineer, SC Clearance, IT System Design, Deployment and administration
Apply for this role if you would like to join a leading cyber team within an evolving and dynamic organisation. For my client, innovation is key and they have immediate opportunities for talented Cloud Solutions Engineers to join the team. My client wants you to help us apply cloud based solutions using DevSecOps and Infrastructure as Code techniques to transform the way our customers do business.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This is a Permanent Role
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's