Lead Cyber Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Cyber Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Little|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2021 16:17|
They are looking for a Cyber Specialist/Engineer with a background in supporting clients in the security and intelligence domain. As a Lead Cyber Engineer, you'll be leading the development and innovation in this space. You'll be expected to lead both development and research activities, and act as a mentor for more junior staff throughout the account.
You will have a background in exploratory research and VR assessments, including the design and build of PoC capabilities. You will also have experience in the following areas:
Design, planning, development and testing of high assurance capabilities.
Writing technical reports
Estimation and planning of projects.
Technical thought leadership -
Supporting Sales and Bid teams.
Desirable criteria :
Experience across diverse programming languages, such as: C/C++, Python, Assembly, C#, and scripting languages; with particular emphasis on native languages.
* Experience of disassembly and decompilation tools, such as: IDA Pro and Hex Rays, Ghidra, Binary Ninja.
* Experience of research tooling, such as: Wireshark, Sys Internals, API Monitor.
* Experience across a wide range of platforms, including Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, and embedded systems.
* Experience of working with virtualisation products, such as VMWare or Virtual Box.
* Experience working with containerisation products and cloud services, SaaS, PaaS, etc.
* Experience of designing and developing innovative software solutions.
* Experience of writing technical reports and presentations.
* Keen to expand knowledge and continually improve.
* Experience of Agile/Scrum methodologies, and use of Confluence, Jira and Wiki's.
Additional information for your consideration.
You must hold UK Government clearances
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's