Job descriptionOur client is looking for a number of Logistic Support Engineers to join their team on a contract basis.
The role holder is responsible for Logistics Support Analysis (LSA), production of the Logistics Support Analysis Record (LSAR) and to make recommendations to enhance the supportability of our clients products.
Areas of responsibility:
- Produce LSAR data sets by means of thorough product research and structured Analysis (LSA) in accordance with specified standards.
- Identify maintenance requirements, procedures and all associated support resources necessary for sustainment of product in-service.
- Populate LSAR using appropriate software packages ensuring compliance with necessary protocols and standards.
- Understand customer requirements and end-user’s maintenance concept in accordance with customer provided specifications / statement of work.
- Work with Reliability and Maintainability Engineers to produce an all-inclusive LSAR database.
- Liaise with Technical Publications to provide clarification and validation of core data transferred from the LSAR
- Perform LSA / LSAR reviews.
- Demonstrable experience in the field of LSA / LSAR, coupled with the use of associated computer database system/s are essential requirements for this role.
- Sound fundamental knowledge of mechanical engineering,
- Excellent problem solving/investigative skills.
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Office, SAP and specialist LSAR software (OMEGA or EAGLE or SlicWave)
- Experience with the EAGLE product or similar LSAR systems would be a distinct advantage.
Duration: 3 months
Remote working and Methyr Tydfil
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet these criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Keywords: ILS analyst, LSAR, LSA engineer, maintenance programmes, database management