|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2018 14:38|
You will be given strategic freedom and the flexibility to develop and execute the marketing plan. This will suit a strong all-round marketing specialist with experience leading a team.
Experience with marketing automation and blogging software would be advantageous.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Marketing Manager. This role includes:-
- Develop an effective marketing communications strategy
- Optimise marketing automation
- Create, manage and execute campaigns in accordance to strategy and to budget
- Analyse marketing and sales coordination, looking for improvements
- Conduct comprehensive market research
- Create reports and present to senior management team
- Experience leading a small marketing team
- Skilled manager of marketing communications strategy
- Experience with marketing automation and blogging software (preferred)
- Worked in a Defence, IT or Cyber environment (preferred)
- Significant qualification in marketing or related field (degree preferred)
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Keywords: marketing, communications, blogging, automation, cyber, defence, IT, information technology.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Marketing Communications Lead
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
IoT Business Manager
CAR + ££OTE
Product Manager - Rack Integration
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Business Development Manager (IOT & M2M)
CAR + ££OTE