|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2017 14:32|
You will be given strategic freedom and the flexibility to develop and execute the marketing plan. Some experience in Defence and/or training solutions would be an advantage, however the main requirement is for an all-round marketing specialist and leader.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Marketing Manager. This role includes:-
- Delivery of external campaigns in support of several business units
- Development of an effective marketing communications strategy
- Support the drafting and publication of the business Strategic Plan
- Create, manage and execute campaigns in accordance to strategy and to budget
- Support Business Units in delivering business winning bids and proposals
- Lead participation in trade shows and exhibitions
- Manage all print and digital messaging
- Manage and participate in customer visits and demonstrations
- Experience managing communications delivery
- Skilled manager of marketing communications strategy
- Worked in a Defence or similar environment (preferred)
- Significant qualification in marketing or related field (degree preferred)
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Keywords: marketing, communications, public relations, Air, Aerospace, Land, Marine, Maritime, weapons, training, dsat, services, solutions, consultancy
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Flexi Work
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Project Manager - Engineering
£30000 - £60000 per annum