|Job Title:||Material Controller|
|Contact Name:||James Beswarick|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2019 17:55|
A corporate benefits package and transparent career development opportunities are on offer within this vibrant environment.
Read on for specifics on the job. To apply click the Apply Now button at the bottom of the page.
About the Role:
The client requires a Materials Planner. This role includes:
* You will place/expedite/confirm purchase orders in line with MRP
* Release and reserve shop order in line with MRP
* Action MRP messages and shortage reports on a weekly basis
* Ensure that all pricing and lead time data is kept up to date
* Develop good relationships with suppliers
* Reduce costs within the supply chain
* Monitor material availability and release pick lists to stores in line with MRP and material availability
* Effectively communicate customer order availability changes with the business
To be suitable for this role you will:
* Have Solid knowledge of Supply Chain activities
* You will have experience within an MRP, Planning, Production and Manufacturing
* Strong knowledge / experience of MRP
Cheltenham, South West
Keywords: Materials planning, Inventory, Supply chain, Manufacturing, On time delivery,
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's