Job descriptionYour in depth understanding of compliance verification in a highly regulated industry, could provide an immediate benefit to our top-tier defence client.
As a Compliance Verification Engineer, you will take lead in ensuring the development of safe, compliant and practical solutions for structural modifications and repairs.
Your ability to engage with clients will be welcomed, and your experience around Type design will prove valuable.
You will have the opportunity to work with company that wants their professionals to work on projects they are proud of, encourages continuing professional development, values diversity and supports a range of sectors including Aerospace, Defence, Security, and Technology.
An excellent opportunity to show your breadth of knowledge around structural compliance verification, whilst developing your technical and commercial skills.
About the job
The Compliance Verification Engineer is required to join their experienced Engineering team.
Along with strong technical competencies and capabilities, the role requires a high level of soft skills and preparedness to lead engineering delivery teams.
· Engage with civil and military clients to understand their requirements and develop these into specific taskings.
· Provide independent review of fault investigations, and technical support to queries relating to aircraft structures, repairs, and process control testing.
· Provide independent advice to support the development of safe, compliant, and practical solutions for changes to type design across composite and metallic structures.
· Support the Head of Design Organisation with the development of the DO and associated capabilities.
As a Compliance Verification Engineer, your skills and qualifications will include:
· Degree qualified (or equivalent) in an Engineering related discipline.
· Currently hold, held or working towards EASA Part 21J CVE status or equivalent.
· Well acquainted with EASA Certification Specifications and/or MAA Def Stan 00-970.
· Understanding of EASA Part 21 Initial Airworthiness Regulations and/or MAA MRP.
· Proven experience in developing structural repairs and modifications.
· Familiarity with EASA Part 21J or MAA DAOS approved Design Organisations.
· Leading and managing teams and support services.
· Well versed in analysis and substantiation of aircraft structures and/or systems.
Compliance Verification Engineer, Aerospace, Defence.
Bristol, with additional locations across UK, including (but not limited to) Cheltenham, London, Manchester, Derby and Glasgow.
Competitive salary and comprehensive pension package.
Career and professional development opportunities.
Key skills: Compliance Verification Engineer, Compliance, Verification, Engineer, Defence, Aerospace.
Superb opportunity to work for a leading defence company in a highly visible and critical role.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, to SC level.
This is a permanent position.