Nuclear Fire Safety Consultant
|Job Title:||Nuclear Fire Safety Consultant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £65000.00 per annum + Healthcare, bonus, excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2021 13:13|
You will have a strong academic background in fire safety or engineering.
You will be given training and a variety of career development pathway options within consultancy.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Fire Safety Consultant. This role includes:-
- Project ownership with delivery responsibilities.
- Working alongside a multi-disciplined team.
- Liaising with principal contractors and clients to influence fire safety.
- Reviewing and conducting fire safety audits as well as complex risk assessments.
- Set up of processes and procedures as required.
- Overseeing all aspects of fire safety for their portfolio of projects.
- Lead and manage projects in a proactive and diligent manner.
- Guide and mentor junior members of the team.
- Develop new and existing business relationships.
- Experience in the Nuclear industry
- Good background in fire safety
- Degree qualification in Fire Safety / Engineering or similar
- Chartered or working towards
- Strong stakeholder / client management skills
Fire Safety Consultant
Salary is open to various levels
Various locations available, UK wide
Key Skills: fire safety, nuclear, engineering, management consultancy
Due to the nature of work undertaken, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's