|Job Title:||P6 Planner|
|Salary:||£35000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020 13:47|
This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in looking at a career in management consultancy.
You will be offered a varied role and an excellent benefits package including healthcare and a generous pension.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a P6 Planner. This role includes:-
- Providing support to Project Managers
- Managing project baselines and mitigation of potential risks
- Planning, scheduling the projects including budgets
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Project planning using Primavera P6
- Experience in Nuclear, Defence, Aerospace or Construction industries
- Ability to obtain SC security clearance, if not already in place
£35-55K depending on experience
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apmp, scheduling, controller, scheduler, planner, engineering, technical, nuclear, civil, construction, defence, aerospace, military, primavera, P6
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's