|Job Title:||P6 Planner|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2021 16:40|
This role will allow you to work across multiple industries using planning skills and developing wider P3M and consulting skills.
You will be offered a varied role and an excellent benefits package, as well as training and several career development options.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a P6 Planner. This role includes:-
- Providing support to Project Managers
- Managing project baselines and mitigation of potential risks
- Planning, scheduling the projects including budgets
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Project planning using Primavera P6
- Experience in Engineering, Defence, Nuclear or Utilities
- Ability to obtain SC security clearance, if not already in place
£35-50K salary depending on experience
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apmp, scheduling, controller, scheduler, planner, engineering, defence, utilities, water, civil nuclear, military, primavera, P6
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.