P6 Planner - Defence or Nuclear
|Job Title:||P6 Planner - Defence or Nuclear|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2020 11:18|
This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in looking at a career in management consultancy.
You will be required to undergo SC security clearance if not already in place. Therefore this role is only open to British citizens.
This role is available for an immediate start.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a P6 Planner. This role includes:-
- Providing support to Project Managers
- Managing project baselines and mitigation of potential risks
- Planning, scheduling the projects including budgets
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Project planning in Defence, Nuclear, Construction or related industry
- Recent experience using Primavera P6
- Current SC security clearance or the ability to attain
P6 Project Planner
Bristol / Hinkley Point C
£40-50K depending on experience
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apmp, scheduling, controller, scheduler, planner, engineering, technical, defence, aerospace, military, construction, nuclear, power, energy, civil, primavera, P6
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's