P6 Project Planner
|Job Title:||P6 Project Planner|
|Salary:||£30000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2019 16:52|
This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in looking at a career in management consultancy.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a P6 Planner. This role includes:-
- Providing support to Project Managers
- Managing project baselines and mitigation of potential risks
- Planning, scheduling the projects including budgets
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Project planning, scheduling or support
- Experience using Primavera P6
- Some experience in the Defence industry essential
- Current or previous SC security clearance preferred
P6 Project Planner
£30-45K depending on experience
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apmp, scheduling, controller, scheduler, planner, engineering, technical, defence, aerospace, military, primavera, P6
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Cost Controller
Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bens
Senior Electronics Engineer
Interconnects Design Technical Lead
£38000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits
Equipment Requirements Authority (Detector Sub-assemblies)
£40000 - £55000 per annum + negotiable + generous benefits