P6 Project Planner - Defence
|Job Title:||P6 Project Planner - Defence|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 09:20|
You will be given an excellent benefits package including private healthcare, 8% pension, bonuses etc.
You will also receive training and career development opportunities to advance further in planning or the wider P3M category.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a P6 Planner. This role includes:-
- Providing support to Project Managers
- Managing project baselines and mitigation of potential risks
- Planning, scheduling the projects including budgets
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Strong project planning background
- Experience using Primavera P6
- Worked in the Defence industry
- Current SC security clearance
P6 Project Planner
£40-50K depending on experience
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apmp, scheduling, controller, scheduler, planner, engineering, technical, defence, aerospace, military, primavera, P6
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal EMC Project Engineer
Project Cost Controller
Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bens
Mechanical Architect (Weapons Systems)
£40000 - £47000 per annum + overtime and benefits
Equipment Requirements Authority (Detector Sub-assemblies)
£40000 - £55000 per annum + negotiable + generous benefits