Part-Qualified ACCA / CIMA Accountant
|Job Title:||Part-Qualified ACCA / CIMA Accountant|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000 per annum + Flexible working|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2017 10:53|
You will be assisting various parts of the Finance department. Due to the nature of the work, you will need the necessary credentials to obtain SC clearance. As such, you need to have lived in the UK for at least the last 5 years.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of an Accountant. This role includes:-
- Run month end in accordance with financial calendar
- Assist with the reconciliation of actuals to the general ledger
- Report of project performance at month-end
- Monthly compilation and delivery of cash received by project
- Set up and closure of projects on the ERP system
- Checking budgets on MS Project are correct
- Support Year End and assist with audit requests
- Manage security of information as defined in Security manual
- Working towards accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, Degree etc.)
- Experience working on an integrated ERP system
- Experience of credit control and reporting on project performance
- Ability to gain SC security clearance
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Key Skills: CIMA, ACCA, ATT, accounting, accountant, finance, financial, profit, loss, balance sheets, reconciliations, VAT, sales ledger, purchase ledger, accruals, project
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's