PHP Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||PHP Full Stack Developer|
|Salary:||£26 - £46000 per annum + Bonus + pension|
|Contact Name:||Kevin Raymond|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 17:48|
PHP Full Stack Developer
Our Client is a fast-growing network research platform for the global investment industry. They are currently recruiting for a PHP Full Stack Developer to join their team in Central Bournemouth.
They are at a very exciting phase of their development, they are bringing the website in-house and are building a development team to support the introduction of new products.
Build, maintain and improve websites and microsites
* Optimise code for best performance
* Design mobile-based features
* Get feedback from, and build solutions for, staff members and customers
* Write functional requirement documents and guides
* Assist with testing and QA of new functions and features
* Integration with 3rd party services
* Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
* Provide digital assistance as required by other teams within the business
* Assist with further digital/business requirements as needed
* Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
* Proficient experience with modern PHP development
* Experience of the Yii PHP framework.
* Familiarity with API engineering
* In-depth understanding of automated deployment & testing systems
* Work with relational databases, ideally MySQL
* Working/integrating with third-party APIs
* Experience with GraphQL and REST API development a plus
* CMS experience (Craft) a plus
* Familiarity with GIT or version control
If you are interested in working for forward thinking business and you are curious about new digital technologies please apply below.
Key Words: PHP, Software, Full Stack, MySQL, GraphQL, Rest, CMS, GIT
Salary - £35000-£46000 + Bonus and Benefits
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
C++/Java Senior Software Engineer - Linux Developer
Project Manager - Defence
£35000 - £50000 per annum
£40000 - £50000 per annum + 8% pension, healthcare, dental, bonuses