|Job Title:||PMO Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2020 10:46|
This role is in the Defence industry and some experience of this is essential.
During this time, work will likely be based from home if possible. However, you will need to live within commutable distance of Bristol.
This is a permanent role.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a PMO Analyst. This role includes:-
- Support and guidance of project governance
- Coordinating effective planning, financial control and reporting
- Tracking project status through regular updates
- Identify overall issues and risks across the portfolio
- Producing reports required across various functions
- Supporting evaluation and review of programmes
- Experience of analysis within a PMO
- Background in Defence
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Project management qualification such as APM PMQ preferred but not essential
£35-45K depending on experience
Keywords: pmo, project management office, programme, project, prince2, apmp, engineering, technical, defence, portfolio, PPM, metrics, KPI, Bristol
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's