|Job Title:||PMO Consultant|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 13:38|
This role is for a management consultancy so will involve working with various clients.
You will also be helping implement a growth strategy through building their P3M business unit.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a PMO Consultant. This role includes:-
- Startup or develop PMOs for clients
- Plan creation, management and control using a Project Management Tool
- Data analytics using relevant tooling
- Senior internal and client stakeholder management
- Working with delivery teams to understand status, issues and risks
- Producing reports required across various functions
- Supporting evaluation and review of programmes
- Experience developing PMO functions
- Background in Engineering, Defence, Energy or Government
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
£60-75K depending on experience
Keywords: pmo, project management office, programme, project, prince2, apmp, engineering, technical, defence, nuclear, government, energy, portfolio, PPM, metrics, KPI
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's