|Job Title:||PMO Manager|
|Salary:||£450 - £475 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Byrne|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2021 09:33|
Our client is looking for PMO Manager to join their team for a 4-month contract. This will be a remote based role with occasional travel to Bootle post covid.
· Playing a leading role in the development and implementation of the company's corporate PMO
· Ensuring Projects and Programmes are managing budget allocations with rigour and providing senior management with financial management information (MI)
· Managing the company's corporate project pipeline ensuing business cases for change are and managed centrally.
· Coordinating the resources (people, technologies and services) required to deliver various projects and programmes.
· Coordinating the production of management information to report the status of programmes and projects to inform relevant governance forums.
· Overseeing risk and issue management, ensuring mitigations are in place. Ensure dependencies are actively managed resolving any programme conflicts.
· Provide assurance for all programmes and projects throughout their lifecycle to ensure standards are being met and that scope, plans, benefits and objectives are clearly articulated and agreed by all parties.
· Maintain overall integrity and coherence of the portfolio and/or programme plan ensuring all dependencies are understood and managed accordingly.
Essential Skills and Experience:
· The successful applicant will have extensive Portfolio Management experience, which includes implementing and managing PMOs.
· The successful applicant will have strong background in audit and assurance
· The successful applicant will be excellent orator and adept at building relationships with senior stakeholders
· The successful applicant will have deliver experience in a transformational environment
Duration: 4 month
Location: Home based with occasional travel to Bootle Inside IR35
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Keywords: PMO, project management office, PMO manager, public sector, government, transformational
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.