Our client is looking for a Portfolio Information Lead to join their team for a 10 month contract. The ideal candidate will come with a science, academic or civil service background.
The overall purpose of the role is to deliver information interventions and solutions to support for the National Core Study on COVID Transmission and the Environment. The multi-year study is being delivered through six different research themes and supported by sixteen suppliers.
- Produce and maintain a list of stakeholders delivering to, or accountable for the portfolio, their respective interests, and the impact they have on the study outcomes.
- Produce an information enrichment plan representing each stakeholder's need for information and solutions that promote information dissemination and participation in information capture activities.
- Manage delivery against the plan through producing detailed definition and delivery of information interventions and solutions.
- Produce solutions to ensure that the critical importance of the study is promoted enabling critical information capture activities.
- Produce documentation and presentation standards and templates to ensure a consistent look-and feel for information and knowledge dissemination.
- Monitor effectiveness of the information and knowledge dissemination and make changes as needed.
- Support requests for information requirements from external bodies such as FOIs, Executive requests for information, etc. Produce analyses and reports to fulfil requests.
- Produce and maintain data and information sharing repositories to enable the 6 themes and multiple suppliers to efficiently share information
- The role will include a matrix management approach to ensure professional assurance processes are followed for information release, and interdependences with other cross government and the businesses work are aligned to ensure any reputational information release is coordinated though the Corporate Communications Branch
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of delivering information dissemination solutions within a project environment
- Experience in working in matrix models including external partners and suppliers
- Experience of working in the public sector and in academic environments
- Experience of research projects is highly desirable
Ways of Working:
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working remotely
- Comfortable with responding to a fast-moving and changing environment
Duration: 10 months
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Keywords: project environment, portfolio, branding, marketing, communications, science, scientific research, biology, public sector
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.