Job descriptionPrincipal Consultant - Change Management
Step into a rewarding role in our 'Aerospace, Defence, Security and Technology' (ADS&T) division. As a Change Management Consultant, you'll stay challenged, providing key clients with day-to-day advice.
You'll be trusted with technical delivery, using emerging innovation and data analysis to develop client recommendations. Everyone within the team is up to the challenge, and you'll enjoy leading and building up our diverse, talented, and supportive teams.
The successful candidate will be given significant responsibility for client-facing work from day one and will be responsible for managing the delivery of change for the client. You will be expected to have regular interactions with clients and key stakeholders, will be embedded in projects and will need to assist colleagues in delivering specific project outputs. My client will be looking for the following qualities in the ideal candidate:
- Experience in delivering organisational and project led business change.
- Developed and delivered Business Change Strategies, Plans and associated activities.
- Forefront the activities associated with Outcomes, Outputs, Impacts or Benefits and their management and effectiveness measurement.
- Assessed organisations against the size, nature (and their readiness) for change.
- Experience and understanding of various business change models, tools and techniques.
- Identified, developed and coached change sponsors and champions at all levels.
- Measured and monitored the impact on business KPIs within Business As Usual as a result changes.
- Developed Training Needs Analysis, performed Gap Analysis and created associated Training Plans.
- Effective marketing and communication (visual, written and oral) skills to sell the business change needs to client/customers/users.
- Prepared affected business areas for transitioning to new ways of working.
- Facilitated workshops to develop inputs to analysis and to share emerging ideas or final conclusions.
- Have a passion for developing technically and professionally.
- A collaborative team-player who operates to high behavioural standards and business ethics.
- Able to demonstrate problem-solving ability in relation to complex problems.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to transfer skills and knowledge to colleagues.
- Proactive in one’s approach to work and enjoy working with a variety of people as well as being comfortable with progressing work singly.
- Desire to participate in collateral production, bid development, marketing and sales.
- Have an awareness of commercial drivers, win work and follow on work implications.
- Proactively engage with the other SNC business areas to foster collaboration, aiding business development and growth.
APMG Change Management Practitioner and/or PROSCI Practitioner and/or MSP accreditation or equivalent accreditation desirable but not essential.
Position - Principal Consultant - Change Management – Permanent
Location – London / Manchester
Salary - £75k - £85k
Keywords: APMG Change Management Practitioner and/or PROSCI Practitioner and/or MSP accreditation, Consulting.
Only apply for this role if you currently hold the specific Government Security Clearance or are eligible for Government Security Clearance.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This is a Permanent Role