|Job Title:||Principal Consultant|
|Location:||West Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kathrine Gorman|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2021 13:47|
My client is looking for an experienced and hands on Principal Consultant who is also confident in Account Management. You must have a good understanding of cloud technologies and how they are leveraged to produce both data insights and predictive modelling. You will also need to have a good understanding of Databases, Data Lakes, Data Warehouse, Analytics (Azure, AWS, GCP) as well as approaches to security, DevOPs and supporting tools such as GitHub, Jira and Confluence.
- Define and Develop Account Strategies to develop medium and long term engagement
- Build trusted relationships and lead client engagement with stakeholders, often at board level / C-suite level
- Identify opportunities within existing clients and look for opportunities for develop strategic partnerships
- You will be capable of, and willing to, manage small project teams and work with delivery leads for larger teams
- Acting as the senior point of contact for the client you will take ownership of resource allocation within own clients
- Be accountable for the delivery (On Time, On Cost, On Quality, On Performance)
Business Development / Commercial Management
- Be responsible for winning new business nurture new business relationships, develop compelling proposals and manage the associated processes.
- Take ownership of and grow strategic client accounts; be involved in new sales and extensions
- Write bid documents, client presentations and project reports
- Must have a consulting background
- Expertise in any of the following: Operational Excellence, Data Governance, Change Management, Systems Engineering, Enterprise Architecture
- Ideally from a technology domain background; Cloud, Data, Analytics but with a desire to learn about modern data and cloud practices
- Track record of managing teams and managing client relationships
- Proven leadership qualities with a natural focus on team enhancement and growth
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) at all levels
- Act in the capacity of trusted advisor
- Has commercial prowess
- Managing accounts at a senior level
- Track record of developing through leadership and speaking at conferences
Position - Principal Consultant - Permanent
Location - West Yorkshire
Salary - Competitive Salary
Key Words - Consultancy, Cloud Services, Databases, Data Lakes, Data Warehouse, Analytics (Azure, AWS, GCP) security, DevOPs, GitHub, Jira and Confluence.
Apply for this role If you are looking for your next step within your career and keen to make a strong, positive impact within a small but growing company. My client is a fast growing and modern consulting company, so you must be confident in developing and nurturing new and existing client relationships and position my client as their Data Specialist partner of choice.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This is a Permanent Role
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.