Principal PMO Consultant - Defence
|Job Title:||Principal PMO Consultant - Defence|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + 8% Pension, Healthcare, Dental, Bonuses|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2020 11:09|
You will be supporting my client with the growth of their P3M Consulting Practice, based in Bristol. This will include designing, optimising and managing PMOs for clients in the Defence, government and Nuclear industries.
This is a leadership role, supporting the growth of the practice capability through client management and continued strategic recruitment.
During the current situation, work will likely be based from home if possible. However, you will need to live within commutable distance of Bristol, either now or in the near future.
This is a permanent role.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Principal PMO Consultant. This role includes:-
- Consulting with clients on their PMO / P3M requirements
- Designing, optimising and managing PMOs
- Leading teams in PMO and wider P3M contexts
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Providing clients with credible expert advice based on their needs
- Executing evaluation and review of PMO development
- Supporting the growth of the consultancy practice
- Background in designing, optimising and managing PMOs
- Experience in Defence
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience working in a consultancy
- Project management qualification such as APM, MSP or P3O
Principal PMO Consultant
£60-65K + 8% employer contribution to pension, Healthcare for family, dental, bonuses
Keywords: pmo, project management office, programme, project, apm, engineering, technical, defence, portfolio, PPM, metrics, KPI, Bristol, P3O, msp
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.