Job descriptionAn exciting opportunity has arisen with our client which is a large and reputable defence company, which is looking for a capable, self-starting, analytical, taking an active role in partnering a diverse range of teams. You will bring your integrity and attention to detail, adding value through improving the visibility, presentation and accuracy of data. You will also collaboratively shape and prioritise resource and work-plan activities.
- Strong analytical experience, ideally in a procurement environment
- Able to support cost tracking and analysis throughout all elements of the Procurement lifecycle
- Have the ability to clearly communicate and connect risks/opportunities in support of business case creation, able to persuade and influence
- Have a proven track record to develop, and implement solutions in a matrix organisation
- Understanding of complex problems, and able to undertake organised and logical analysis, identifying key issues with recommendations
- Strong data analyse software experience (SAP, Google Analytics, Minitab, B.I, R Studio etc.)
- Suitable business, finance, Procurement qualification or proven experience
- Good appreciation of core activities (Spend, Risk, Performance metrics)
- Continuous improvement and problem solving experience
- You will directly contribute to our cleints growth strategy
- Opportunity to gain professional/accredited qualifications
- Work in an exciting, sophisticated and changing environment, with opportunities to contribute and make a difference in supporting capability to our function and customers
- High degree of senior visibility within the multi-cultural function and externally to customers
- Undertake well-resourced training, mentoring and development programmes
- *Flexible working
- opportunities for career progression
- great bonus scheme
- comprehensive pension scheme
- annual salary review
- social, charitable and sporting activities.
- You will be joining an energetic and encouraging team, undertaking a critically strategic role supporting new product introduction programmes and improvement initiatives
- The team is passionate about providing robust and capable systems and processes to both the internal function and the business as a whole, through value-added and appropriate governance activities.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This role is a permanent position