Procurement Manager - Indirect Services
|Job Title:||Procurement Manager - Indirect Services|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2018 18:03|
You will be working in a state of the art complex, surrounded by advanced technologies and innovative individuals. This is an interesting role offering variety, skills development, an excellent salary and corporate benefits package.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Procurement Manager - Indirect Services. This role includes:-
- Managing a multifunctional team
- Developing and implementing UK sourcing and management strategies
- Drafting and negotiating contracts
- Ensuring on time, quality and cost
- Leading complex and high value negotiations
- Applying competitive methodologies to drive down prices
- Preparing, negotiating and agreeing Frame Agreements
- Conduct global supplier reviews with preferred and key suppliers
- Support ISP team in relation to purchasing queries
- Managing category risk
- Indirect procurement background
- Engineering experience
- Experience in a global organisation preferred
- Engineering and/or Procurement qualification
- Negotiating contracts £1M+
- Experience managing teams would be advantageous
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Keywords: contract, contracts, commercial, procurement, buyer, purchasing, procurement, cips, mcips, supply chain, engineering, mechanical, electrical, indirect, services
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Advisor - Shared Services
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Flexi Work
£35000 - £45000 per annum
£40000 - £47000 per annum