|Job Title:||Product Owner|
|Salary:||£48560 - £60700 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kevin Raymond|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2020 07:34|
Your experience as a Product Owner and being responsible for the management and development of the product backlog would make you an ideal candidate for this contract position. You will have the ability to work and build significant relationships outside of the team.
Our Client is a Global leader in the development of cutting edge defence technologies.
You can apply for this role at the bottom of the page, below are more specific details about the role:
* Preparation and Participation in PI & Sprint Planning
* Planning and Execution of the Agile Iterations
* Apply Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
* Assist in the creation, development and acceptance of development stories
* Understand and assist with the development of enabler work
* Participate in the team demos and retrospective.
* Ensure continuous release of quality software, ensuring dependencies are understood between stakeholders.
* Assist with the definition of improvement stories during the inspect and adapt workshops.
* Assist with continuous improvement practises in the department
* Strong background in Software design, code, test and version control using current methodologies, processes and tools, preferably in complex systems. E.g. IBM Rational Team Concert, Git, SVN
* Peer reviewing source code, software designs and working to a coding standard.
* Ability to generate well-structured technical documents using Microsoft packages and manage through a review process to achieve release to committed deadlines.
* Desirable Experience of applying Human Factors Integration (HFI) principles to the design and development of application User Interfaces (UI).
* Ability to present at progress reviews and contribute productively in the team and with external UK MoD and other stakeholders.
* Capable of analysing and debugging software integration issues on target hardware and software environments.
* Familiar with Defence Standards, Military Standards and EC Directives.
* Knowledge of modelling and simulation, technologies and techniques and its applicability to synthetic environments.
* Degree qualified in a relevant discipline (or equivalent).
* Experience of Agile and SCRUM techniques and methodologies desirable.
Key Skills: Product Owner, Safe, agile Sprint, Software, Defence, Scrum
Location: South Wales, Newport, Caerphilly
Salary: to £61000
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Equipment Requirements Authority (Detector Sub-assemblies)
£40000 - £55000 per annum + negotiable + generous benefits
Senior Electronics Engineer
Principal EMC Project Engineer
Electronic Engineering Hardware Technical Lead
£45000 - £52000 per annum