Programme Delivery Manager - Aerospace Systems Design
|Job Title:||Programme Delivery Manager - Aerospace Systems Design|
|Salary:||£75000 - £95000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 15:33|
Reporting to the senior leadership team, this role is critical to the organisation. You will be responsible for delivering high value projects to demanding clients.
This will suit someone with leadership abilities and a proven track record in a similar role.
Below are some further details or you can scroll to the bottom and click the link to apply.
About the Role
- Delivering high value aircraft systems projects
- Assisting the design and development of systems for delivery
- Team leadership including development and motivation of staff
- Build strong relationships with the client and key stakeholders
- Resource management across the programme as well as other departments
- Continuously monitor project scope, cost, schedule and quality
- Responsibility for budgets and financial forecasting
- Active risk management
- Deliver progress status reports on projects
- Strong track record of delivering Aerospace Systems projects
- Technical background in systems design and development
- Experienced hands-on leader at the forefront of delivery
- Degree qualified in a relevant field (Aerospace, systems design etc.)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Key skills: aerospace, aircraft, aviation, systems engineering, systems design, development, APMP, APM, MSP, Defence, MOD
Programme Delivery Manager
Salary - Open to discussion
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, the incumbent of this position is required to meet special nationality rules and therefore this vacancy is only open to British Citizens who are already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's