|Job Title:||Programme Director|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2017 16:40|
On top of salary, there is a 20% bonus, 12% pension, flexible working and a relocation package if required.
Based in Dorset, they are a well-established, highly respected provider of technical products and services to the UK and international Defence and Aerospace market.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Programme Director. This role includes:-
- Deliver programme to agreed time, cost and quality parameters
- Direct motivate and provide leadership for the programme team
- Organise, coordinate and direct the programme activities and work streams
- Manage risks and issues proactively
- Lead the programme teams' planning efforts
- Identify resource requirements based on agreed scope
- Manage relationships with key customers
- Manage the changes and contract variations
- Cooperate with management to ensure legal duties are met
- Worked on complex projects / programmes in Aerospace
- Strong leadership experience
- Worked on a variety of project lifecycle phases
- Ability to influence change and action
Apply through the link ASAP! These roles will not be available long.
Keywords: project, programme, aerospace, defence, engineering, manufacturing, manager, management, lead, leader, director
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Director Defence and Digital
Equipment Requirements Authority (Detector Sub-assemblies)
£40000 - £55000 per annum + negotiable + generous benefits
Strategic Weapons Systems Consultant
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Guidance, Control and Navigation Engineer
£38000 - £48000 per annum