Programme Management Consultant - Nuclear
|Job Title:||Programme Management Consultant - Nuclear|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester, N. W. England, England|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 11:38|
You will be helping improve programme management functions and processes for clients across industries including Nuclear
This is a permanent role, working for a Manchester-based management consultancy.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Programme Management Consultant. This role includes:-
- Working with clients in Nuclear as well as other industries
- Programme function improvement
- Senior stakeholder management
- Business change management to foster new programme processes
- Supporting the growth of the P3M Consultancy Practice
- Strong programme management background
- Some experience in Nuclear (civil or defence)
- Strong understanding of the programme management lifecycle
- Programme management qualification such as MSP
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Current or previous SC security clearance
Programme Management Consultant
£50-65K depending on experience
Keywords: programme management, project, engineering, technical, defence, nuclear, energy, portfolio, PPM, P3M, sales, bids, bidding, business development, business winning.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Nuclear Safety Engineer
£45000 - £65000 per annum
DV Cleared Project Management Consultant
£40000 - £75000 per annum
Principal Environmental Consultant
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Senior/Principal Maritime Safety Consultant
Principal PMO Consultant - Defence
£60000 - £65000 per annum + 8% Pension, Healthcare, Dental, Bonuses