Programme Management Consultant - Nuclear
|Job Title:||Programme Management Consultant - Nuclear|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 16:15|
This role requires experience in the Nuclear industry and understanding of the NDA.
You will be supporting the company with the growth of their P3M Consulting Practice, based in Greater Manchester.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Programme Management Consultant. This role includes:-
- Working closely with clients to ascertain their needs
- Project creation, development and delivery
- Developing PMOs and project functions
- Senior internal and client stakeholder management
- Supporting the growth of the P3M Consultancy Practice
- Experience of working in a management consultancy
- Background in Nuclear with understanding of NDA
- Ability to plan and deliver a solution to clients
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
Programme Management Consultant
£60-75K depending on experience
Keywords: project management, programme, project, prince2, apmp, engineering, technical, defence, nuclear, energy, portfolio, PPM, P3M, NDA, Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's