|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2017 14:09|
You will be given interesting and varying Programmes to lead in this technology-driven environment. You will also work with a strong support team and large external customers.
Suitable for someone in Aerospace, Automotive or Telecommunications with a strong understanding of engineering.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Programme Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading, developing and coordinating programme staff
- Leading programmes through their full life cycle
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Supporting bids and tenders
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience managing full life cycle of programmes
- Proven record in technical industry (Aerospace, Automotive, Telecomms)
- Experience within engineering with some technical understanding
- Experience in new product development preferred
- Project / programme management qualification (APMP, Prince 2, MSP)
- Leadership experience
- Client facing
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Flexible Working + Bonus + 12% matched pension
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apmp, engineering, technical, defence, aerospace, quality, London, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Middlesex, Slough, Watford, Wembley, Uxbridge, Marlow, High Wycombe
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal Programme Management Consultant
£90000 - £110000 per annum
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Supply Chain Manager