|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2018 13:44|
You will be given an attractive starting salary, flexible working and various career development pathways.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Programme Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading programmes through their full life cycle
- Taking products from initial design to production and delivery
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Supporting bids and tenders
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Experience taking products from design to delivery
- Proven record in Aerospace, Defence or Electronics Engineering
- Delivery of complex and challenging programmes / projects
- Project / programme management qualification (APMP, Prince 2, MSP)
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
£60-65K salary Flexible Working + Bonus + Benefits
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apmp, engineering, technical, defence, aerospace, quality, London, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Middlesex, Slough, Watford, Wembley, Uxbridge, Marlow, High Wycombe
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Flexi Work
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Project Manager - Engineering
£30000 - £60000 per annum