|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2018 09:23|
This role is full lifecycle and involves leading teams in a matrix structure. You will also have influence over company strategy and liaise closely with both clients and suppliers.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Programme Manager. This role includes:-
- Leading programmes through their full life cycle
- Taking products from initial design to production and delivery
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Supporting bids and tenders
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set parameters
- Proven record of managing programmes in Defence Engineering
- Delivery of complex and challenging programmes / projects
- Project / programme management qualification (APMP, Prince 2, MSP)
- Degree qualification preferred
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Keywords: programme, project, prince2, apmp, msp, engineering, electronics, technical, defence, aerospace, quality, London, Berkshire, Middlesex, Slough, Watford, Wembley, Uxbridge
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Supply Chain Manager
Senior Risk Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £70000 per annum + Bens
Information Systems Project Manager
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum