Programme Manager - Canada
|Job Title:||Programme Manager - Canada|
|Salary:||£80000 - £150000 per annum + Relocation and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 16:42|
You will be given a full relocation package plus excellent support in logistics and settling in country. Also included are an excellent salary and senior level benefits.
Your strong track record in a leadership position, delivering high value Naval Defence Systems projects is key to the success of the programme.
Below are some further details or you can scroll to the bottom and click the link to apply.
About the Role
- Delivering projects to cost and schedule targets
- Team leadership including development and motivation of staff
- Build strong relationships with the client and key stakeholders
- Resource management across the PMO as well as other departments
- Continuously monitor project scope, cost, schedule and quality
- Responsibility for budgets and financial forecasting
- Active risk management
- Deliver progress status reports on projects
- Strong track record of delivering Defence Systems projects
- Some experience within Naval Defence projects is required
- Experienced hands-on leader at the forefront of delivery
- Project management qualification is preferred
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Key skills: defence, marine, maritime, naval, navy, military, systems engineering, systems maintenance, APMP, APM, PMI, MSP
Salary - Open to discussion
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's